We are looking for interns for our capital markets index business based in Frankfurt, Germany (6 month mininum).
What we expect:
- You are studying business administration, finance, mathematical finance, economics or computer science
- You are have acquired basic skills in financial mathematics
- You have basic knowledge in office software and/or databases
- You are interested in financial markets, daily events and new developments
- You are open-minded, flexible and reliable, have attention to detail and a high degree of commitment to your work
- You have excellent communication skills and are fluent in English (additional languages are of advantage)
What we offer:
- Introduction to the financial markets with a focus on fixed income instruments and markets
- Opportunity for personal and professional development
- Professional work environment
- An appropriate remuneration
Our staff will introduce you to the index production and development and you will be part of our index team. Once you acquired the necessary skills you take part in the monthly index processes and you will be dealing with customer inquiries. Depending on the level of performance we may also include you in ongoing projects thus giving you the opportunity to actively contribute your acquired skills.
At Concerto you have the opportunity to enhance your theoretical knowledge with hands-on experience and we guarantee a steep learning curve!
Earliest Start: immediately
Have we raised your interest? Then send your application documents to the following address:
Concerto Financial Solutions GmbH
Attn: Mr. Michael Abraham
Grosser Hirschgraben 15